Monday, March 9, 2015

Hate Rain

So I have a totally different kind of hate for rain here because hispanics refuse to leave their house when its raining! It is the most ridiculous thing. So we only had 1 investigator at church yesterday when we should of had 6 because we have 6 baptismal dates! Well actually we have 10 now because we set 4 more last night:) but these dates will never happen if the people dont come to church!!! its super frustrating. But we did have another reactivation this sunday so that was awesome. 

So this past week I went on 3 different exchanges. It was interesting. Basically im never with my real companion. Last tuesday I was with Hna. Perry. Last wednesday i was with Hna. Clement and Last friday i was with Hna. Christensen who is brand new in the mission so that was fun! they all came here to my area and Hna. Coley left so it was really stressful and i didnt like it. I felt quite inadequate to be running the area by myself. 

My spanish is coming along, but not fast enough. i still always wish i knew more. not much else has really happened this last week. i got a package from my grandma lowry with fudge and pistachios. first of all, pistachios are my favorite food in the world, and if you ever want me to be happy just send me pistachios. and my grandmas homemade fudge is the best thing ever and im going to get way more fat. 

All is ask is please keep on praying and fasting for my investigators, especially the ones that have dates right now. because the closer they get to baptism, the harder satan works. 
You are all awesome and i love you so so much. :)


Sorry, no pictures untill i lose 50 pounds:) Tenga un buen dia! But me and Hermana Coley did get matching bracelets that say eternidad (eternity) :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment