Monday, January 11, 2016

Conroe Baptisms

This week I was able to go back and visit Conroe for two baptisms!
Paulina and Milton. Paulina's baptism was really special for me
because out of all the baptisms I've had on my mission she is the only
one I've found knocking doors. Me and Hermana Christensen found her in
October. And she let us right in. BEST FEELING. I was so happy to see
her baptized.
Also Milton was finally baptized, the one who had his wedding in
November with Gabby, a member.
My best friend took me up to Conroe, Sister. Bulnes. She is from
Honduras and she is like my favorite member. It's like an hour long
drive there so we got to talk and it was awesome. She was my companion
for the day while my companion stayed in Houston. She put on my big
fluffy coat because she's making fun of me.





1 comment: