Monday, March 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Me and my companion love Valentines!! We had so much fun. We had
parties in both of our English classes and we made cookies for all the
single moms in our wards. We happenchanced already had the same shirt,
we didn't buy it together. We are literally the same person.
One of my favorite scriptures: Greater love hath no man than this,
that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
Nobody gives us more love than the savior!

So besides the wonderful Valentine week, I actually fell quite ill
this weekend and almost died. Literally, I have never been so sick or
in so much my pain my whole entire life. We don't know what it was but
it could of been one three things; the flu bug that has been going
around, food poising from all the gross Hispanic food I eat, or the
tub of raw cookie dough that me and my companion ate. 😁
But because the church is true, I got a preisthood blessing and I'm
almost all better now:)







No comments:

Post a Comment