Monday, March 14, 2016

500 days

I have been on my mission for 500 hundred days if you were wondering.

I don't remember too much of this week because I'm on pain med's. But
I do remember that I invited Francisco to be baptized and he said yes!
We are preparing him to baptized on the 26th! He is from Venezuela and
he's super cool. Serving in Houston I've had the opportunity to teach
people from tons of different countries that come here to live. Not
just Mexico but also Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Columbia, Cuba,
Porto Rico, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Uruguay, Brazil, ect. But he's my
first from Venezuela. He is such a golden, prepared investigator. I
remember when we taught him yesterday about family history and how our
ancestors who didn't didn't learn about the gospel in this life can be
taught in the spirit world and we can help them receive baptism, the
key to the celestial kingdom, his jaw literally dropped haha. It was
funny.  The gospel is true and it changes lives! He has already read
so much in the Book of Mormon and he applies it to his life. I know
that is what has truly prepared him is reading the Book of Mormon, it
is the key stone of our religion and what truly converts us! The
members have done great at fellow shipping him and we are all really
excited for his baptism. Please pray for Francisco that he can stay on
track for baptism!
      I bedazzled my boot because 💁👑✨




2 comments:

  1. Hello again stranger what happen to your foot? Looking pertty like always....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again stranger what happen to your foot? Looking pertty like always....

    ReplyDelete