Monday, April 4, 2016

Bautismo=Feliz Pascua

I had an AMAZING last week of march and I'm so emocionada to tell you guys about it:) mostly just because I love easter and the atonement of Jesus Christ more than anything.

So last monday we painted eggs as a district, and I made one for mom of course, TJL❤
and one for Jesus, like daddy dallas always does. Jesus es mi Luz
Then on tuesday we had a Zone Conference about family history. Hna. Sheirbon and I discovered that we are related some how!!!! we found both our names on a head stone in oregon..weird but i yeah i knew we were family because we are the same person. 
also i went to the Doctor this week and I get to take my book off yay! no more ugly foot.
then on friday we had a super fun district meeting and spanish study that i taught.
then on saturday FRANCISCO WAS BAPTIZED. AND IT WAS THE BEST.
Let me just tell y'all about Francisco. He is from Venezuela and he's awesome. he progressed to baptism in three weeks! He loves the BOM and coming to church. he has lots of new friends in the ward and we just love him. When i asked him what member he wanted to speak at his baptism, he said "are you a member?" haha so i ended up speaking.. it was great. I'm happy.
then saturday night we got to watch the Womens conference which was spiritual as usual. I loved what Neill F. Marriott said, "the more we follow christ, the more we feel his love and direction. the more we feel his love and direction, the more we will have a desire to teach others to follow."







No comments:

Post a Comment