Sunday, May 31, 2015

la semana de milagors y bendiciones

You wouldn't even believe how awesome this last week was. 
So last Monday, we went to Walmart to shop and then after we left to our 6 o'clock appointment. Once we got to our investigators apartment, I realized I didn't have my purse. I had left it in the cart! I was freaking out, we drove back as fast as TiWi would let us. I was praying the whole way there that I could find my purse. I blame my companion because she was the one that put the cart away and i guess she just like didn't realize my purse was still in there? I think she did it on purpose because she hates me. Our area is kinda sketchy and full of homeless people so I figured it would not still be there. We went back to the carts where we put outside but it wasn't there. I was so freaking out. My purse has everything in it:( like my scriptures, camera,and wallet! so we went into the store to the customer service, and someone had turned it into the desk! and nothing was taken. so blessed! 
Then after that we went knocking and found a family that let us in right away and let us teach them and come back! 
Then on Tuesday, we started teaching our recent converts mom and she's interested!
Then on Wednesday we found 2 new investigators contacting. One of them is Claudia and we taught her the Plan of salvation because he husband died. we asked her at the end if she wanted an eternal family she said yes but it wasn't possible because her husband wasn't baptized. so then we were like, well TEMPLE WORK. yeah, this gospel is so perfect. then we found another new investigator from a part-member family.
Then on Thursday we found another one, and Friday 2 more, and Saturday another! We found a total of 11 new investigators this week which is really really good. usually 2 or 3 is normal. our Zone leaders called us because they couldn't even believe it! also we had a bunch of member present lessons this week and it was just super successful all together. I am very happy. Also very happy for transfers tomorrow to get my new companion!
I just want to share my testimony that I know the Lord answers our prayers:) and loves to bless us when we ask.

If you guys could all pray for my spanish to get better and that i will have the gift of tongues it will be greatly appreciated:) gracias!

i will attach a selfie to show how happy i am.


No comments:

Post a Comment