Monday, August 3, 2015

Caridad (Charity)

so transfers are next week and im probably leaving so dont send anything to this address.

we had interviews with president last week and he shared with a scripture about how to obtain charity and why it is a necessary attribute to have.
Moroni 7:48

48 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, pray unto the Father with all the energy of 
heart, that ye may be filled with this love, which he hath bestowed upon all who 
are true followers of his Son, Jesus Christ; that ye may become the sons of God; 
that when he shall appear we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is; that 
we may have this hope; that we may be purified even as he is pure. Amen.

If after this life, we want Our Heavenly Father to recognize us as his children, we have to have charity. sometimes we have to be chasten and let go of our pride before we obtain it. it may be hard here and now, but it leads to a happier life after.

Pictures:
1. this is a family in my english class from Russia. they are awesome
2,3,4. Went on exchanges with Hermana Sumsion! Shes amazing. reminds me a lot of my sister.
5. awkward unplanned picture of me teaching my investigator erick who is getting baptized this saturday! intense..
6. Juarez dog pile. my favorite family ever. soy una guerra
7. august will be the death of me. Wake me up when September ends








No comments:

Post a Comment