Monday, November 16, 2015

El Bautismo de Jesus

It's my little brothers birthday this friday and I'm so sad I can't do
anything special for him so everybody at home give him lots of love
for me! It's also my good friend Elder Hernandez birthday this Friday
who serves in my ward and I'm going to shove his face in a cake :)

This week was marginal at best. We set 6 new baptismal dates for
December so that's great.
We went to Jesus' baptism on Wednesday and it was so awesome! I
remember I taught him his very first lesson with Hna. Jorgensen on an
exchange and it was the best taught, most powerful restoration lesson
I've had on my mission. His a stud. He's 17 and he's gonna serve a
mission!

Yesterday was the primary program in church and it was so special
because our investigators kids and our recent converts kids
participated and it was so cute!

I heard in Utah it snowed last night, that's unfortunate. It's 75
degrees here right now:) but it is getting a little chillier in the
mornings and nights.

So funny thing, my companion got her drivers license only two weeks
before she came on her mission. Then she went to Mexico for 6 weeks
and didn't drive, then she was in a trio in her last area so also
never drove. So I'm suppose to teach her how to
drive..hahahahhahahahahahah. I literally don't have the patience to
teach someone how to drive in Texas. or at all. its actually kinda fun but also gives me anxiety, headaches and motion sickness. if you all get notified i have died in a car accident, you'll know why.

this week im ponderizing D&C 15:6 
I cant wait to be neighborhood friends with all my converts in the celestial kingdom!





No comments:

Post a Comment