Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Patience is a Virtue

I remember when my sister was on her mission in Florida, she would always write how the Lord was teaching her patience. and how she learned a lot of patience. 
I truly understand what she is talking about now. i think patience and charity are the hardest Christ-like attributes for me to achieve. or even try to have. this transfer will be really long and difficult but hey, missions are anything but easy.

i also just want to give thanks to my amazing step-mother and everything she does for me. she has taken care of me my whole mission and i know why, and am so happy, God put her in my family's life:) 

so i got my new companion, her name is Hermana McCurdy. she is from Connecticut. not from Utah..she has only been out 2 transfers/3 months. so she just got down training and is still really new. im "greeny-breaking" her is what we call it our here in the mish. i don't know if any of yall remember my CCM companion, but she is a lotttt like Hna. Ingleby.   :)

so this Sunday was an awesome, interesting, long, stressful, spiritual day.
our investigators Reina and Sherly who will be baptized sometime this month ha.. we just don't know exactly when right now. we had a regional conference in houston which was long but really good and perfect for Reina. then we came back to Conroe for the Elders baptism so Reina and Sherly could see one. they loved it. Reina said she wished she could of been the one in the water. so cute.

then we went back to Houston to the temple tours. the freeway was closed off for some reason so it took us like 8 years to get there and i had the biggest migraine I've ever had in my life. and we were so late but it was really good. the temple is a special place. I've now seen the same tour like 9 times but i love bringing investigators there so they can have a vision even after their baptism. 

me and my companion found a really cute new family this week contacting and I'm really excited for them. we have seen lots of other miracles this week. we also get to go back to my old area this week to a baptism of Jesus, a boy i taught like 3 months ago!

i have a ton of cute pictures to send from this weekend! i will send them separately from my ipad:)

this week im ponderizing: Hebrews 10:36
"For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise."






No comments:

Post a Comment